Did you Know?
The size of your foot is approximately the size of your forearm.
- Nerve impulses travel at 400Km/Hr.
- We exercise at least 30 muscles when we smile.
- It is impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- The strongest muscles of the human body are masseters, which are present on either side of the mouth.
- The human liver performs 500 different functions.
- When we reach 60 years of life, we lose 50 per cent of our taste buds.
- At birth, everyone is colour-blind.
- The tooth is the only part of the human body that cannot heal and repair on its own.